Update Just In: Texas Governor Rick Perry's Note To The President Found On Austin's Airport Flight Line
We Found A Niche In Investigative Journalism
We Found A Niche In Investigative Journalism
We all were sent a "Walking to New Orleans"
And we still don't have a penny in our pockets. The money is all offshore and not even in American Banks?
|Texas Governor Rick Perry's Note Found on|
Dear Talkshow Hostess Burley and Advocates of Honest Judiciaries,
I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to address your audience. I gladly accept your invitation to appear on your show next week. You are willing to be one of those who set in motion the investigative bandwagon rather than one of those who will run after it to get on board. Merit and recognition will be earned by the former: They will be known as Champions of Justice.
Indeed, next time we can discuss how you and your audience can contribute to exposing judges’ wrongdoing in light of Offshore Leaks’ revelations of financial wrongdoing by resorting to social media:
Just as the people in Tunisia and Egypt using Twitter and Facebook brought down decades old dictators and gave rise to the Arab Spring, you and your audience can set in motion an ‘investigative bandwagon’ that can rattle the Federal Judiciary to its foundation and expose its judges’ wrongdoing as their institutionalized modus operandi.
In that vein, I would like to suggest that you become the “producer” of a show that can have far-reaching resonance in practice:
You and your fellow talkshow hosts could approach the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists, headquartered in Washington, D.C., 1(202)466-1300, http://Judicial-Discipline-Reform.org/docs/Legal_news.pdf >Ln:196, to propose that:
1. the Investigative Journalists send
a) to your show –broadcast simultaneously on the other shows linked to it– or to the shows that sequentially will follow it as a reinforcing series of shows
b) a representative, such as
(1) ICIJ Director Gerard Ryle, firstname.lastname@example.org,
(2) ICIJ Deputy Director Marina Walker, email@example.com,
(3) Senior Editor Michael Hudson, http://www.icij.org/journalists/michael-hudson, firstname.lastname@example.org; or
(4) any other among the 86 investigative journalists that worked on the one-of-a-kind financial wrongdoing investigation “Offshore Leaks” , http://www.icij.org/about/press-releases/icij-lifts-veil-offshore-world, reachable through Dorothy Betts, Executive Assistant, email@example.com;
2. to discuss with you and me my proposal that the Investigative Journalists
a) describe the Offshore Leaks, that is, the financial files that were leaked to them and that thanks to their 15-month high tech investigation revealed how well-connected, wealthy private persons and public officers, who are likely to include judges, use offshore tax havens to conceal assets through layers of secrecy fabricated with false names, addresses, strawmen, trusts-upon-trusts, mailbox corporations, etc., so as to avoid taxes and launder their money of its criminal origin; and
b) apply the thus gained unparalleled Follow the money! experience in discovering concealed financial accounts and their true owners to exposing the off-and onshore accounts belonging to particularly harmful kind of public officers:
life-appointed federal judges, who in practice are above investigation, whether official, http://Judicial-Discipline-Reform.org/OL/DrRCordero-Honest_Jud_Advocates.pdf >jur:21§1, or journalistic, id. >jur:81§1, and abuse their power in self-interest to commit and cover up their wrongdoing, which erodes their ever-diminishing respect for the rule of law even as they make decisions that affect We the People’s rights, property, liberty, and life; and to that end,
c) begin with the search for the assets that The New York Times, The Washington Post, and Politico, id. >jur:65fn107a-c, suspected Then-Judge, Now-U.S. Supreme Court Justice, Sotomayor, xxxv, of having concealed.
Your show or the series of shows produced by you thanks to your access to fellow talkshow hosts and other media members can set in motion an event that has never before occurred: a Watergate-like, 100§3, generalized media investigation of the Federal Judiciary’s Judges Above the Law, 65§§1-4.
The Watergate Scandal began on June 17, 1972, with what was derided as “a garden variety burglary” by five men scorned as “plumbers” who broke into the headquarters of the Democratic National Committee at the Watergate building complex in Washington, D.C.
Despite all the derision, Washington Post Reporters Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward pursued their leads with the intuition of superior journalists who sense that ‘something doesn’t smell good’. Progressively, the stench of political espionage, abuse of power, and conspiracy in furtherance of a cover-up mounted until it was unbearable for the rest of the media to stay on the sidelines.
Ever more journalists bolted onto the investigative bandwagon. They gave rise to one of the investigative journalism stories pursued by the largest number of media outlets for the longest time with the highest stakes: the Watergate Scandal.
Month after month for over two years, Woodward and Bernstein were the key figures of the national media. They were instrumental in leading to an unthinkable, unprecedented result: the resignation of the President of the United States, Richard Nixon, on August 8, 1974, and the imprisonment of all his White House aides.
Until this day, Woodward and Bernstein are icons of investigative journalism.
Do you have any idea what it would mean for you personally and professionally if:
1. thanks to your commitment to justice, negotiation and entrepreneurial skills, and the inspirational enthusiasm that you exuded,
2. you produced a simultaneously linked, 97§1, or series of shows, 98§2, that together with the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists
3. set in motion a Watergate-like investigative bandwagon, 81§1, which not even federal judges could derail, for they cannot retaliate against all talkshows and all other media outlets at the same time, lest they betray their self-protective, vindictive, wrongful motive and incriminate themselves,
4. outraged, 83§§2-3, the public with its revelations of widespread, routine wrongdoing committed or tolerated by federal judges, which
5. rendered politically unavoidable a congressional investigation with nationally televised public hearings guided by the query “what did the justices and judges know about financial and non-financial wrongdoing by federal judges and their Federal Judiciary staff and when did they know it?”; and
6. caused the execution by the FBI of subpoenas and search warrants and the exercise by the Department of Justice of its contempt and penal powers on federal judges –whose fellow judges, who are their friends, colleagues, and accomplices, 90§§b-d, would protect unabashedly in the self-serving interest of preventing the investigation from reaching them too- and
7. as a profound and long institutional and constitutional crisis unfolded, covered intensively by the media, and
8. a bankruptcy fraud scheme run, 42fn60, by federal judges and other insiders of the legal and bankruptcy system, 81fn169, were exposed,
9. the exacerbated outrage of the public, 83§§2-3, grew to the point of forcing one or more federal judges, perhaps including J. Sotomayor, out of office through resignation, as happened to Supreme Court Justice Abe Fortas on May 14, 1969, after revelations by Life magazine, 93¶¶211-212, or removal by impeachment, after which
10. politicians, afraid of outraged voters at the polls, undertook judicial reform that overhauled the Federal Judiciary by including, among other things,
a. the establishment of an independent inspector on the Federal Judiciary,
b. the adoption of judicial transparency, accountability, and Equal Justice, 44fn69, requirements legislation, 158§7, including the repeal of the Judicial Conduct and Disability Act of 1980, 24§b; and
c. the creation of citizen boards of judicial accountability and discipline?
Can you imagine what these developments can mean for you personally and professionally?
You can become a nationally recognized Champion of Justice.
You may share this email widely.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Dare trigger history! dcc:11
Dr. Richard Cordero, Esq.
New York City
P.S. You may contact Talkshow Hostess D’Anne Burley at firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 2:40 AM, Ron Branson <email@example.com> wrote:
Dr. Cordero's Critique of JAIL4Judges Critiqued By Dr. Les Sachs
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Why ICIJ - Cordero media strategy won't work ('critique JAIL4Judges'); Watergate truth Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 14:00:31 -0400 From: Dr Les Sachs <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: Richard Cordero <email@example.com> CC: VictoryUSA@jail4judges.org,JAIL-Legal-Discussions@yahoogroups.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Dr Cordero, Firstly, I appreciate the seriousness and sincerity of your labour and efforts regarding the judicial corruption nightmare of the USA, the most 'taboo' topic in the Western world, which makes journalists tremble in fear, at ICIJ as elsewhere. But I must really say that what you imagine as an effective action proposal, is really the same sad, always-disappointed hope, of journalistic and media coverage that has so confounded and disappointed the endless hundreds of thousands of victims of the US crooked courts ... journalists ignoring the mountains of 'smoking gun evidence' which the public would be fascinated to know if presented by major media.
You have a really hopeless dream here (as all of us have had at some point), that if just this or that group of journalists will grab onto the cases, a great media storm will suddenly catch fire.
But these hopes and prayers for grand coverage by media and journalists, have always ended in frustration and failure, because of who owns major media, and how journalists are pressured and threatened.
I explained this years ago in my FAQ on US Judicial and Legal Corruption (which in recent years is blocked from most internet search results by the US-gov't-tied Googl. Inc. search engine).
Consider the following:
(1) The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists has been approached many times regarding US judicial corruption issues. They know the score there. If they act aggressively on this issue with some 'reporting', they and their organization will be put on trial by corrupt American judges, slandered in major media, bankrupted and have assets seized if accessible in the US, or blocked from major media coverage and Googl. search if outside the USA.
Just like my own websites of journalism on US legal corruption, are generally now all blocked by Googl. Inc. in Goog's efforts to get favours from bribed US judges.
I am continually slandered on the internet, and all my websites are blocked from Googl search so I cannot reply to lies, and victims of the US legal system often cannot find my writings anymore. Once upon a time I too was a well-known 'media person', invited to be on TV with Dan Rather, books published by America's top publishing companies. ICIJ sees what happened to me ... and they fear this could happen to them. I barely escaped from America alive, as you know. Possibly the upcoming court proceedings here in Europe against Googl. Inc. for blocking my websites, will get some media coverage inside the US to light a fire ... but it is more likely that US media will do a lockdown and refuse to cover the story as Googl. Inc. gets convicted here in Europe.
And you know how Jail4Judges itself has been greatly harmed by internet sabotage and attacks, in the efforts to prevent its message from reaching people.
(2) Activists, journalists, innocent people have been killed, with me unable to help them and the victims often unable to find and read what might have saved them, because of the Goog Inc. media management and censoring of the web on judicial corruption issues.
US reporters are at times killed and 'suicided'. ICIJ members know that can be their fate as well with judicial corruption reportage. A 'two gunshots to the head' suicide (!) - as with Gary Webb. Or like the arrest and jailing of the wife of Congressman John Conyers, Head of the US House Judiciary Committee, who was fooled and tricked by Obama like so many Americans ... Conyers, with false 'hope' in Obama for 'change', was planning to conduct major congressional hearings on bribed American judges, with all the info in his files ... So they arrested Conyers' wife, and told Conyers he would be dead if he says anything, just like they murdered Judiciary Committee Congressman Sonny Bono in the 1990s ... and just like they murdered US Federal Judge John Roll in 2011 shortly after he dared to issue a ruling against Obama.
Federal judge shot dead, drugged-up alleged 'lone gunman' quickly supposedly 'confessing', barely covered by US media ... but a good warning to all other US judges. Play ball, or else get shot dead too.
(3) You prominently use the example of Watergate, and Bob Woodward ... ha ha ha! You apparently do not know the real story. US federal judges and even Presidents, are only removed by the US elite, not by journalists ... Bob Woodward was not a 'brave reporter', he was a government agent working for higher powers than Richard Nixon.
Watergate was a coup d'état. Here is some material from the web posted by a friend here in Brussels whom I know: "Watergate is another fake 'story' whose true facts Americans don't know. Watergate was another US coup, less bloody than the JFK killing in 1963. The supposed 'hero', Washington Post's Bob Woodward - still selling lies and propaganda today - is a fraud and fake as 'brave reporter', working for the military and CIA. In the late 1960s Bob Woodward was in the US Navy working for Naval Intelligence under Admiral Thomas Moorer. In 1970 Admiral Moorer became head of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff - head of the whole US military - and Woodward left the US Navy to become a planted Washington Post 'reporter'. - Also in 1970, Admiral Moorer started running a spy ring against the Nixon White House, with the US military thinking Nixon and Kissinger were getting 'soft on Communists' etc.
Navy Yeoman Charles Redford stole many White House documents and so on for the joint chiefs, US Admiral Elmo Zumwalt getting some of the documents. The spy ring - US military against the White House - was discovered at the end of 1971. But just like with the military 'business plot' planned coup in the 1930s against US President Franklin Roosevelt, exposed by US Marine General Smedley Butler ('War is a Racket'), and Roosevelt's agreement not to prosecute the American elite (including grand-pappy Bush) ...
Nixon agreed to cover-up the military spy ring. Likely fearing to end up dead like JFK, Nixon always feared to publicly denounce it for the rest of his life, tho did not deny it. Despite Nixon's agreement to shut up and not prosecute, the military remained unhappy, along with the American elite, who wanted Nixon out ...
Nixon, for all his flaws, had come to the same conclusions as Jack Kennedy ... in other words, make some peace with the commies, and try to build a better life for Americans ... So Watergate was magnified into a scandal for a coup, the Washington Post fake brave 'reporters' Woodward and Bernstein - with Woodward still loyal to his old boss Admiral Moorer ... they took Nixon down. And ever since, Bob Woodward's fake Washington Post ... version of the Watergate 'story' has dominated. ... and the truth still basically squashed today, by the dominant media framework ...
Nearly everybody believes Watergate was some kind of pro-populist 'exposé'. A lot of the Watergate facts has come out from investigators Len Colodny and Robert Gettlin, a book 'Silent Coup' ... "
* * *Dr Cordero, I am sorry that your media plan for hoping to light a fire under 'investigative journalists', is really just the same old hope that has been dashed and broken against the wall of harsh reality for many years.
With best wishes to you as a fellow labourer in the vineyard,
Les -- Dr Les (Leslie - Leszek) Sachs
- Political refugee from US in Europe - Writer on US legal and media corruption - target of US threats of assassination, and of hate crimes of defamation.
My journalism sites are blocked on the US-based internet search engines, especially by criminal Googl. Inc - while hoaxes and lies are planted about me on the web and on Wikimedia, by writers taking bribes, and by companies seeking to profit from silencing or murdering me.
You can see online a live photo of 'Google Internet Censorship - Censure d'Internet' showing continuous ongoing suppression of my journalism sites. My work includes, 'Americans Murdering Their Judges', 'America's Corrupt Legal System', 'Foreign Companies Face US Court Corruption: Doing Business in the Big Bribery Nation', 'FAQ on US Judicial and Legal Corruption', and reporting on how US intelligence agencies spread hoaxes on Goog and Wikimedia. Legal actions underway in Europe regarding the crimes to suppress me and my work - Google Inc facing sanctions for its crimes of censorship, its violations of the human rights of dissidents against the US.
----- Original Message ----- From: Richard Cordero Sent: 05/06/13 09:24 PM To: VictoryUSA@jail4judges.org, JAIL-Legal-Discussions@yahoogroups.com, email@example.com, Sheriffhenry, firstname.lastname@example.org, Alliance for Justice
Subject: Re: Dr. Richard Cordero critiques JAIL4Judges Dear Advocates of Honest Judiciaries, * * Thank you for your response to my email on 1) J.A.I.L. Paragraph 16 grand juries, and 2) my proposal to join forces with the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists to a) request that they apply their particular expertise in *"Follow the money!"* investigations to expose judges’ financial wrongdoing; b) provoke outrage in the national public; and c)cause the latter to force politicians, under pain of not being elected or reelected, to investigate judges' financial and non-financial wrongdoing and undertake judicial unaccountability and discipline reform.