Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Texas Shout Heard Around The World

I can Only Say What You Understand

"Perhaps my plea will awaken the spirit of justice, 
seated in every man's heart, if he knows her or knows her not."


If You See Something Say Something



Update: We Should Fix The Data Manipulation of Private Security Investigative Firms First Before We Plug Loop Holes In The Gun Back Ground Check Program, Or They Will Do Just Like This - LIE!



This Should Scare Anybody If They Say I Was Not There
Then The 500 People With Me Were Not There

"We Need To Do Better With Targeting (The Pentagon)"

Will The Elite Class Use This Same Technique To Take Away Your Right To Protect Yourself and Family By Plugging the Loop Holes In The Current 
Background Checks For Gun Control?


 Several Cases Have Been Presented 
Texas Private Investigative Firms 
Generate False Intelligence for Profit or Retaliation
One More Reason People Have To Disclose 
On The Web Or In The Media

Jupiter On Display In A Kentucky Museum O'Dell 2007

Why Sequester Federal Agents When You Can Dump Contractors
That Can Be Bought At Any Price and Cost More Than Actual 
Trained Agents?

*************************

IVERP Makes A Claim That The FBI 
Could Not Place Me At These Terrorist 
Bombings

1. Saudi Arabia First Federal Build Bombing November 13,1995



In fact, I followed protocol and contacted my local FBI office and they did in fact investigate and acted appropriately. 

The OVC stated I could file a complaint against the FBI Office, instead I called them yesterday and they said they would correct it.

Over 40 pages of Federal Documents were received by the office of OVC and I was registered with the State Department in each and every case. Further, I hold an FAA license and have been tracked for the last 25 years. 

Why Should I Have To Prove My Whereabouts If They Have Been Tracking me and already have that data?

'Federal Data Manipulation' Is A Problem That Must Be Addressed. 'Beat The VA Backlog' Helpful Information.
Example:      



They Have No Idea the Danger They Place Me In And Benefits Lost From VA Entitlements, and many other situations that have to do with the Texas Illegal Secret Militia, who should be disbanded today before they bring harm to others at this link: http://solidstateindependence.blogspot.com/2013/04/secret-service-retaliation-i-am-no.html


This Should Scare Anybody If They Say I Was Not There
Then The 500 People With Me Were Not There

"We Need To Do Better With Targeting (The Pentagon)"

Will The Elite Class Use This Same Technique To Take Away Your Right To Protect Yourself and Family By Plugging the Loop Holes In The Current 
Background Checks For Gun Control?



The following information has been submitted:
Pete Gallego Congressional Representative District 23
Name: Mr Gregory N O'Dell 

Address: 1290 Mc Coy Road, 1290 Mc Coy Road
City/State/Zip: Somerset, TX 78069 3719

E-mail: odellgregory@yahoo.com
Telephone: 

Issue: HOM

Message Subject: Federal Data Manipulation
Message Text:
I Am The Victim of Three Terrorist Bombings Reported as per Protocol To ITVERP and the San Antonio FBI. ITVERP Made A Claim That I Was Not In These Locations After Sending In Federal Documents Proving I Was, They stated that the FBI Said I Was Not At Any of These Location But I Was and the Prime eye witnesses to two, one they knew nothing about. Please go to link http://solidstateindependence.blogspot.com/2013/04/fbi-federal-data-manipulation-or-texas.html for some of the documentation and call ITVERP @ 1-800-363-0441 And Have Correct The Information. And take all my claims seriously and process them. Thank you

Would you like a response? Y

G. N.O'Dell 04/11/2013
Post a Comment