Now This Is Progress!
|"These small Texas "farm to market" roads are the Royal Highways that makes mineral resources accessible and the trading routes of food producing farms trigger economic prosperity of Texas City States of the new millennium."|
President Obama talks about his belief that a rising, thriving middle class is the true engine of economic growth, and that to reignite that engine and continue to build on the progress we’ve made over the last four years, we need to invest in three areas: jobs, skills and opportunity.
Congressman Henry Cuellar announces his Video-Conference
22 MAY 2013, 12:30-1:30pm CT
U.S. Representative Henry Cuellar (TX-28) as well as officials and experts from Texas will discuss small business development with:
· Small Business Administration (SBA)
· U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the
· Economic Development Administration (EDA)
Attendees will discuss:
· Issues related to federal resources available for small businesses,
· How to locate these funding opportunities, and
· How to best secure them.
The video conference will connect Washington DC with the following cities:
· Pleasanton: Coastal Bend College – Room 106; 1411 Bensdale Road
· Mission: Sharyland Independent School District, Administration Office, 1106 N. Shary Road
· Laredo: Texas A&M International University, Western Hemisphere Trade Center, Room 224, 5201 University Blvd.
· Universal City: Northeast Lakeview College, Room NLIB 312, 1201 Kitty Hawk Rd.