Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

Can You Pass The Ultimate United States Citizenship Test?

Sing "Food Around The Corner" By Memory
"Staring into deep space, aware of my tiny insignificance in 
the whole of things"

Answer:
The old saying goes, “Believe half of what see and none of what you read.”

We all praise rationality but seldom do we apply the same criteria in the quiet of our own minds

I Write My Articles from the Morning Bing®


Today Looks like a Bed Bug or Flea


Little did I know the anti-terrorism task force brought back the corruption of the McCarthyism era, 1940’s-1950’s, an anti-communism domestic surveillance program developed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation led by J Edgar Hoover, dictating ‘We the People’ as enemies of the State.

As my eyes look for a way to circumvent the barrier for a photograph of the historic marker, followed the bottom of the fence upwards over the spiraling razor wire peering into deep space, aware of my tiny insignificance in the whole of things unaware of a satellite perched over my GPS position. Nor, did I heed the words that Mary had said, “Somebody is Always Watching.”

In retrospective, now I see, while I was watching out for you, Mary was watching out for me.

Nobody saw this coming not even me, things were indeed just the way Mary had told me, “Somebody is always watching” - the domestic surveillance program developed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation led by J Edgar Hoover, would justly identify and link corporate criminals with Chinese espionage as the real enemies of the State.

by G. N O'Dell 100% USDA Prime Butt

No comments: