Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

If you lose It, Don’t Worry It will find you!

Map To Santa's Summer Palace

I am not looking for anything nor am I running away from my responsibility to make sure that the DOJ answers every one of our South Central Texas valid Complaints. 

“A drop of rain slaps me in the face like a cold wet fish awakening me from my slumber as I lay sleeping on the grass waiting to die (O’Dell)”

Thousands of hours of observation of chimpanzees have scientifically proven apes cannot live a healthy mental life without personal privacy that harms the whole group, band, tribe or clan.  

Billions of dollars wasted on domestic ‘e’ surveillance, while thousands of hours of observation of man’s closest relative have already shown, we as people cannot live a healthy mental life without personal privacy. Primates as well as subjects of research deprived of personal privacy in many case studies are driven to a point of insanity; even I tripped and fell over backwards when I realized others were paid for my services, suffering and losses but not to worry,

 “If you lose it, don’t worry 
it will find you!”  


 e justice, while at the same time there are sealed indictments for the arrest and prosecution of high profile political criminals who received unjustified payments from the justice department. No dilemma, I could have solved my insolvency by being a sensationalist but that would be wrong. I finished my three years of community service, I expected to die sooner and the good lord let me live for three more years. 

A drop of rain slap me in the face like a cold wet fish awakening me from my slumber as I lay sleeping on the grass waiting to die, privacy why it is so important? Human beings cannot function without personal privacy, trillions of dollars wasted on domestic surveillance while thousands of hours of observation of man’s closest relative has already shown we as people cannot live a healthy mental life without personal privacy that harms the whole group band tribe or clan.  

These groups form a cultural consciousness that cannot be disbanded without the use of force and total extinction we call genocide. Genocide is the progressive movement of clan wars if not kept in check by due process or ways and means to put out the fire when the match is struck, not after the forest fire!   

What I Do - I Am Batting a Thousand the World’s Record It Is Just My Lot in Life to give it away for free!


GregO Pennies from Heaven ‘when sharing is caring’

"A drop of rain slaps me in the face like a cold wet fish awakening me from my slumber as I lay sleeping on the grass waiting to die (O'Dell).

Cryptic Santa Claus My missing Essay “The Mad Mystic” the linguistic link to how I know the things I do

http://solidstateindependence.blogspot.com/2013/12/cryptic-santa-claus-my-missing-essay.html


No comments: