Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Freedom Walk In Texas?

Sorry There is Nothing I Can Do For DA Trevino Wilson County Texas 

Updated with the correct image 8:00 Am 11/07/2014
First Post 09/13/2014
All The Benefits of Dark Chocolate Racism Is Alive and Well in South Central Texas
1647 10/30/2014 1. Dear FBI it protocol that call you and have over the last five register valid criminal complaints against the state of Texas the last threat on or before October 31 2014 was met while I trying to sleep and another helicopter fly over less than 6000 feet direction due west right over the top of my
house again by intent and if they used electronics or radionics I expect the whole Texas National to be grounded and the General brought before a military tribunals. It is no secret that the Governor of Texas
and Greg Abbott use not just federal funds by incorporated private security firms that include the CIA who has yet to call me or resolve the attacks out of ignorance and greed. 

2. Please begin a criminal investigation of the threat I received from the Observatory at Texas A&M which many not be connected
but the students bragged they were using the scope for clandestine proposes and I cannot give a date today because I am being hacked by the same private security firms that murder for hire and connect to George P. Bush. It [Does not] matter to anyone who is elected Greg Abbott and George P. Bush have disqualified themselves by conspiracy against the United States 10/30/2014 Do not forward to the people that did these crimes they have history of deadly retaliation. I am a protected witness, informant, victims of several Terrorist acts of mass destruction just by fate both domestic and foreign. I did my constitutional
duty to you and fellow Americans it expect protection from your office End Report

No comments: